The family doctor wanted for Medical Centre
Are you a socially driven, enthusiastic and independently working Family Doctor? Are you looking for a practice where everyone
has the same goal in mind? Do you want to provide quality and accessible care and make optimal use of all available resources?
Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
- You will work as an independent Family Doctor in this practice. In addition to your available knowledge of your profession, you are also used to being open and social. You are convinced that getting good healthcare is an acquired right for
- You strive for equal relationships based on mutual respect. You also have a feeling for psychosocial problems and
- you are a Family Doctor who connects with his patients. If you have leadership skills and are interested in managing a
- practice, this could probably be the ideal practice for you.
This is you
- We are looking for a socially responsible, motivated, ed, and energetic candidate between 30-45 years old.
- You speak Dutch at least at the B1 level
- Speaking French, Italian, Turkish, or Arabic is a plus
- High social skills are an advantage (likes to work with different cultures)
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required
- You are willing to invest in yourself by working hard and supporting the organization together with your new colleagues
- You are going to live within a 20km radius of the practice
- You on-available for on-call shifts: evening 1/14days and weekends 1/month
- The patients are your take point and you takes responsibility when it comes to your performance
Reasons to choose this job
- The practice has been founded in 1979. Since 1998 the practice has worked flat-rate with RIZIV’s flat rate payment their team now consists of 3 F, family Doctors, 1 nurse and 1 medical secretary
- The practice has a pleasant practice building with 4 consultation rooms, a spacious waiting room, an administrative/laboratory
- space and a meeting room
- You will work in this practice as a self-employed person
- You will earn a fixed amount per month + expense allowances (car / telephone)
- The starting allowance is €6.500 gross for a full-time job (40hours per week + evening shift every 1/14days + additional
- Sufficient guidance is available during your training period
- After 6 months your performance will be evaluated and if you perform well (qualified) your salary will become €7.000 gross per
- The earnings of the weekend shifts are for yourself (€500 on average per shift)
- Employee status is negotiable
- E-mail: email@example.com
- WhatsApp 00 31 6 150 00 393 (Lourdes Villalba)