Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com) has new exciting opportunities for specialised Portuguese doctors in public HSE hospitals and private hospitals in Ireland for the following specialties and for the following grades as from July 2020 until the end of the year:
Anaesthesia and intensive care medicine in a hospital in the West of Ireland.
Geriatrics for the West of Ireland.
Emergency Medicine: all across Ireland.
General Internal Medicine (with recent experience inside a hospital) for a hospital in the South of Ireland.
General Internal Medicine with an interest in Endocrinology for a hospital in the South of Ireland.
General Internal Medicine with an interest in Gastroenterology for an important HSE hospital in the South-East of Ireland
Respiratory Medicine: Immediate vacancy for a big private hospital in the South of Ireland.
General Radiology. For a hospital in the Ulster area.
Breast Radiology. For a hospital in the West of Ireland.
Paediatric Radiology. For a hospital in the Dublin area.
Haematology. For a hospital in the West of Ireland.
Paediatrics (experience in neonatology) across Ireland.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology for a hospital in the Dublin area.
Adult Psychiatry: All across Ireland.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: All across Ireland.
Psychiatry of Later Life (POLL): All across Ireland.
Liaison Psychiatry: In a hospital in the west of Ireland.
Psychiatry of learning disability: For a MHS in the Dublin area.
Urology for the South of Ireland.
Microbiology for a hospital in the Dublin area.
Medical oncology for a hospital in the South of Ireland.
General Medicine- Nephrology for a hospital in the North-West of Ireland.
Haematology: Immediate position at a very important University Hospital in the West of Ireland.
Urology: at 2 important university hospitals in Ireland.
Anaesthesia: for the Dublin area
General Internal Medicine. For the South-East of Ireland at a very important university hospital.
Paediatrics (EXPERIENCE IN NEONATOLOGY). For the South of Ireland at a very important university hospital.
Emergency Medicine: All across Ireland.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology. All across Ireland.
Medical Oncology. For a hospital in the Midlands area of Ireland.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT)
– Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
– Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 12 months). Locums area paid at an hourly rate of 90€/hour. If anybody has previous experience in UK and/or Ireland we might consider the CV for this purpose for the specialties of Psychiatry and Emergency medicine if you are qualified as a Specialist inside the European Union. NO CV WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS CONDITION.
– Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€-5000 net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions. Salaries for Registrar positions have actually gone up in Ireland lately so basic salary is now set for 55.000€-65.000€ + on-calls (according to the rota).
– Approximate total net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions (7.500-8000€ for Psychiatrists& Emergency Medicine).
– 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
– 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
– Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 4-5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty (including your training years).
- Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably (although not essential) with experience in an English speaking country.
- Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered AND YOU ARE QUALIFIED INSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION (NO CVs will be considered without this condition), Please take into account this will take at least 3-4 months to deal with.
- All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU (European Union) or alternatively should off had his/her title recognized in a EU member state.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
- The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
- Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4-5 years’ experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
- The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). 7 points in the IELTS test or alternatively a B grade in the OET test is a requirement now for Registrar positions inside the HSE.
- All candidates that have finished their PMQ (Primary Medical Qualification) in a EU country (or have validated this title in a EU country) AND have been at least 3 years practicing as a doctor in THAT country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.
Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.