WE ARE HIRING SPECIALIST DOCTORS IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com ) requires specialised doctors for public HSE hospitals in Ireland for the January 2019 intake and beyond for the following specialties and for the following grades:
Anaesthesia (With ICU experience and pain medicine might also be considered)
Emergency Medicine: all accross Ireland.
General Internal Medicine (with recent experience inside a hospital)
General Internal Medicine with Gastroenterology
Respiratory Medicine: Immediate vacancy for a Big private hospital in the South of Ireland.
Radiology (general Radiology)
Haematology. IMMEDIATE POSITIONS NOW AT 3 VERY IMPORTANT UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS IN IRELAND IN DUBLIN AND THE WEST OF THE COUNTRY.
Paediatrics (experience in neonatology)
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Adult Psychiatry: All across Ireland.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: All across Ireland.
Endocrinology with General Internal Medicine
Haematology: Immediate position at a very important University Hospital in the South of Ireland.
Urology: at 2 important university hospitals in Ireland.
Anaesthesia: for the Dublin area
General Internal Medicine. For the South of Ireland at a very important university hospital.
Paediatrics ( EXPERIENCE IN NEONATOLOGY). For the South of Ireland at a very important university hospital.
Emergency Medicine: All across Ireland.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
– Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
– Possibility to do Locums through our agency once you have been some time in Ireland (minimum of 6 months) to get some more earnings.
– Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€-5000 net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions. Salaries for Registrar positions have actually gone up in Ireland lately so basic salary is now set for 55.000€-65.000€ + on-calls (according to the rota).
– Approximate total net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions (7.500-8000€ for Psychiatrists).
– 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
– 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants and 18 days per semester maximum for Registrar posts.
– Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
1. Minimum of 6 years experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 4-5 have been devoted to your chosen specialty.
2. Very high level of English (at least C1). Preferably (although not essential) with experience in an English speaking country.
3. Registered with the IMC in the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered, Please take into account this will take at least 2-3 months to deal with.
4. All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in the EU (European Union) or alternatively should of had his/her title recognized in a EU member state.
For Registrar level applications the following requirements apply:
1. The candidates will have to register with the IMC (Irish Medical Council) at least in the General Register for Registrar posts (if they haven’t done so yet). Assistance will be granted to do this and we will help you all the way through. Please take into account that the registration process typically takes up to 3 months since doctors start the paper work so it will be advisable to start ASAP as doctors can’t take up a job place till they are registered.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4-5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3. The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job, with an average of 7 and a minimum of 6.5 for each section alternatively it also posible to take the OET examination with a minimum of grade B in each section.
4. All candidates that have finished their PMQ (Primary Medical Qualification) in a EU country (or have validated this title in a EU country) AND have been at least 3 years practicing as a doctor in THAT country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify on the subject of the email the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.