Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com) has new exciting opportunities for specialised Portuguese doctors in Psychiatry for public and private hospitals in Ireland for the following specialties and for the following grades as from July 2021 until the end of the year:
– 3 Consultant positions in General Adult Psychiatry for a Mental Health Service located in the South-East of Ireland.
– 6 Consultant positions in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (autism disorders, psychosis, depression, mental retardation, specific language disorders, learning disorders, neurological diseases, etc) for several MHS across Ireland.
– Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry with an interest in Rehabilitation for a MHS in the South-West of Ireland.
– Consultant in Psychiatry of learning disability for Mental Health Service in the South of Ireland.
– Locum position in Liaison Psychiatry in DUBLIN. The agency will pay 90€/hour for normal working time and on-calls on-site and 45€/hour for On-calls off-site.
– Consultant psychiatrist with an interest in addiction treatment for a MHS in DUBLIN AND CORK.
– Consultant Psychiatrist with an interest in learning disabilities (Adult) for A CORK based MHS.
– Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry for a hospital in the west of Ireland.
– Registrar and SHO positions in Psychiatry ALL ACROSS IRELAND. In order to apply for this kind of post you should have at least 3 years working inside Psychiatry in Portugal (including your training years if you are in training). Normal salary for this kind of position is from 4000-5000€/month (including on-calls).
Benefits for Consultants in Psychiatry positions:
– Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
– Possibility to do long term locums through our agency with attractive hourly rates (90-95€/hour) subject to certain conditions of experience. Please enquire if you might be interested as the earning potential for this kind of post in anywhere between 200,000-240,000€ /year.
– Basic gross annual salary for payroll jobs from €143,846 to €199,566 (39 hours week) + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 7000-8000€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
– 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
– 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
– Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
– Good working conditions and environment.
– Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
– Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
– Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications for Consultant in Psychiatry positions:
– Minimum of 6 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
– Very high level of English (at least C1). It is recommendable although not essential that the doctors scored 7 points in average in the IELTs Academical test or alternatively sits the OET test and obtains a score of at least a B Grade in average.
– Registered with the IMC on the specialist register for Psychiatry or any other subspecialty inside psychiatry. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are one of the few agencies that will actually check out all your paper work in order to do this. We are real experts in this process as we have been doing this for the last 5 years every day!
– All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in psychiatry inside the European Union (NO CVs will be considered without this requirement) or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an EU member state and have practiced for 3 years as from the date of recognition.
In order to apply please send a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the kind of position you would like to apply to in the subject line. Once we receive the CV we will tell you everything that you need to do.