Sørlandet Sykehus Hospital Trust (https://sshf.no/), one of Southern Norway largest employers (with over 5000 employees in different healthcare units), wants to reinforce their Team in Flekkefjord Hospital, the smallest of 3 hospitals integrating the Trust.
Serving a population of ca. 40,000 inhabitants, the Hospital has departments for Internal Medicine, Surgery / Orthopedics, Gynecology / Obstetrics, Geriatric Medicine and Radiology.
The Team already has a couple of Portuguese Medical Doctors and we would like to have more. This is why
In addition to an interesting annual wage package and good professional development possibilities, you will get a full integration package, adjusted to your needs, including:
– an intensive Norwegian language course parallel to job start,
– help with formalities, accommodation, moving, guidance in professional recognition procedures,
– help finding work for your partner.
If you’re looking for an upgrade in your quality of life, in addition to an interesting career opportunity, apply ASAP (no later than October 7th)!
Find out more (including on how to apply) HERE:
– General Surgery (NO_Sorlandet_Surgery)
– Anesthesia (NO_Sorlandet_Anesthesia)
– Gynecology / Obstetrics (NO_Sorlandet_Gynecology)
You may also contact:
– the Portuguese EURES Adviser Nídia Figueiredo: email@example.com or +351 261 146 916
– the Norwegian EURES Adviser Eli Skaug Syvertsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
– the HR Manager Annette Solinski: email@example.com